Stryker14Stryker14

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Simply astounding

I love the visual aspects in this world you've created. Its so creative and enjoyable with a moral in each short. Your animating style is beautiful and you've given your characters their own unique characteristics. I will continue to watch all of your animations because they are beyond par.

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Short & Sweet

lol. Great animation and as usual, a bit short but thats all you really need for the concept / idea you had. I got a bit of a girlish giggle out of the santa legs and I give you two thumbs up. BTW I love all of your animations.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Unique Humor

Great work. I really didn't like the other Twilight spoof and found it very mediocre. You took the comedy to a new level that I rarely see on newgrounds or on any flash site for that matter. The jokes were actually good, thought-out material not slap stick & toilet humor. I enjoyed all of it.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well thanks, man, I'm glad you think highly of it. Hopefully my future work will be good to you as well. Thanks for watching!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow. Great series.

I want to thank you so much for takign the time to make these shorts and I think every one of them turned out great. I could especially see how much work you must have put into this final episode as the quality is very high. I liked the general idea and there are many symbols in the shorts that can hold messages. Keep up the superb job and I look forward to your future projects.

Great way to end a series :)